HDMI full HD Android Smart TV stick?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Have you seen these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DGM-T-A10...5613&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&#ht_4576wt_1398

Apparently you can plug them into your telly and turn it into an Android device? It looks almost too good to be true for £40 considering that with access to the Android market the world is your geeky oyster.

How do you use they keyboard do you reckon?

What's the catch?

Has anyone actually used one of these devices?

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Have you seen these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DGM-T-A10-Android-4-0-Mini-PC-Google-SMART-TV-Stick-FULL-HD-1080p-3D-HDMI-WIFI-/251135971300?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid=111000&algo=REC.CURRENT&ao=1&asc=14&meid=1526463039810365613&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&#ht_4576wt_1398

Apparently you can plug them into your telly and turn it into an Android device? It looks almost too good to be true for £40 considering that with access to the Android market the world is your geeky oyster.

How do you use they keyboard do you reckon?

What's the catch?

Has anyone actually used one of these devices?

The full spec is here -> CLICK ME

Says it supports USB Mouse and 2.4G Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
They are real devices, there are quite a few of them. I've not used one but seen demos of them.

It's really just a last 6 months thing.

(And really, it's not that hard to do and due to the upgrade cycles of tvs a good idea). We've had devices plugged into the back of tvs that could do less for years and years.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
Hmm, thats looks rather interesting. I assume, as it has USB on it (or so it says) that you could plug in a USB keyboard - but wouldnt be too sure of a wireless one without an extra power source.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
From what I can figure it is powered by your telly's USB port, or by a usb hub or something similar. We have web apps on our blueray playing but they are weakening to use with the blueray remote and there's no browser. For £40 I'm tempted to give it a go, or least I would be if I hadn't just found out the rims on my single speed are fubar.

Top Bottom