Heart attack part two

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Last trip to the hospital today, got the all clear from the doctor, i asked him about max heart rate whilst out cycling, he said there was not one as long as you feel good your alright, if you start to feel rough you have over done it.^_^

Thats good, did you sort out the tiredness?

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Thats good, did you sort out the tiredness?
Yes came of the beater blockers, and changed the statins, went down on the remaprill tabs, still got to take the pills but changing for a differant type seems to have got rid of most of the side effects. feeling good all we need now is the weather to warm up and every thing will be perfect.

Albert

Über Member
I contributed to this thread a while back. I've just had another 2 months off the bike due to a series of operations I had in December reconstructing a section of my nose due to skin cancer. I can start cycling again in February.
Ironically, seeing as it was my heart attack that got me cycling in the first place, the least of my worries these days is my heart which continues to tick along quite nicely (touch wood) AND I have had the perfect excuse to avoid cycling through this aweful weather we've been having. :smile:

Top Bottom