HeartAttack is a lovely chap :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
When I went up to Norfolk a couple of weeks ago for a mini break I decided to say hi to a couple of CycleChatters. I saw Will1985 for Tea & Cake in Loddon and also planned to cycle up to Norwich to visit HeartAttack, who amazes me with his speed on Cyclogs.

To cut a long story short, HeartAttack wasn't going to be in Norwich either of the two days I could visit so I didn't get a chance to say hello. I had planned, you see, to sample some of the chocolates that he makes and see if they are the magic ingredient that makes him cycle so fast.

Look what arrived this morning in the post:

3729488776_8755c078b6.jpg

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Ahhhh, now you have the 'do I eat it?' quandry.;)

wafflycat

HeartAttack is a decent chappie. Mind you, if any of that choccie consists of his 'tipsy tangerine' or 'chilli & lime' I shall never speak to him again. As those two flavours are mine.. all mine.. ALL MINE!! :evil:

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Oh yes, should have had something in for scale.

It's 18cm x 15cm.

I would weigh it for you but I fear if I lifted it out of the box I might start eating it before James comes home and sees it!

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Well Ian I was wondering about that. It's not a cake, by the way, it's solid chocolate!

Thing is, solid chocolate might just melt whilst it pootles around Essex. Perhaps I should save it JUST FOR ME at home...

Top Bottom