Hell of the North Cotswolds - 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

Speicher said:
If you win the prize as a Youth entry, I am sure they might be able to find one in my size. You have enough bikes already YoungUn! :wahhey::rain:

SShhhhh don't say that! I might keep it if I win it actually - need a mountain bike just to muck around on and stuff ;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have to bribe Tim then, to find out where you live? ;)

I have, by the way, noticed that on the Echelon website, there is a space at the bottom of the Team's photo page. Do you know anyone who would like their photo there? :wahhey:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
It is not necessarily the fastest young person who wins it. I think they assume that the fastest person already has a fast bike, as it were.

Names of all the young people who complete the course, will be drawn out of hat.:rain:

Once I know the route, I might try and work out where to spectate. Winchcombe, I presume, will be a very crowded place that day. There is a lovely Tea Shop ;):wahhey::rain: called the Lady Jane Grey or something.

Young Un

Speicher said:
I have to bribe Tim then, to find out where you live? ;)

I have, by the way, noticed that on the Echelon website, there is a space at the bottom of the Team's photo page. Do you know anyone who would like their photo there? :wahhey:

I'm working on it don't you worry. There's now about 19 team riders, so that list is quite outdated, but the team meeting is next sunday so I'm sure it will be updated after that. I asked Tim the other day about joining the team, and he said that he is going to set me some targets (I presume TT times) and if I can match those early on in the season then he will think again about adding another team member. :rain:

The hills which this ride is routed on are the reason why I got into motorcycles :rain:

I try to steer clear of them when I go out on my cycle as they are killers. Some of them are monsters :wahhey:

Big respect to anyone who takes part and good luck on your ride ;)

02GF74

Über Member
I did that once and it was dead easy ... but then I was dead fit and it hadn't rained for weeks so ground was firm and fast.

hmmm pity entries are closed, would haver considered doing it again - a goal to train for, oh well, back to eating pizza then ..............

02GF74

Über Member
I did that once and it was dead easy ... but then I was dead fit and it hadn't rained for weeks so ground was firm and fast.

hmmm pity entries are closed, would haver considered doing it again - a goal to train for, oh well, back to eating pizza then ..............

flashes

I did it last year on my SS, which was nice...not doing it this year as it's the weekend before SSEC in the Forest of Dean

Young Un

Just over a week to go! Better get the cross bike's brakes working otherwise I could be ending up with brown shorts at the bottom of some of the descents!

Top Bottom