Hell of the North Cotswolds - 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonk man

Just got in on a late entry thing via Retrobike.... so will be using my retro Stump Jumper or even more retro 3 speed Holdsworth road bike.. for a laugh:laugh:

I am hoping for extremely deep mud and snow, to make it hell..

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Dave5N said:
Had an e-mail today with routes. See you all there!

Not that it really matters coz I have downloaded the routes from the HONC website now, but I haven't had an e-mail?

EDIT
Just recovered it from my Spam folder!

I also notice that there has been a revised route done to avoid a lambing area since a couple of days ago. Its actually a couple of miles shorter now. :blush:

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Young Un said:
Does anyone know where the feed stop thingy will be? Does it tell you somewhere? Dads needs to know so he can get the support car there:biggrin:

Church Road, Guiting Power, same place as last year I think?

As for a support car :ohmy:.....you bloody kids don't know the meaning of life do you....;)

maurice

Did they send out an entry confirmation email for this years? I know I'm on the list but can't find a confirmation in my inbox to print out.

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
maurice said:
Did they send out an entry confirmation email for this years? I know I'm on the list but can't find a confirmation in my inbox to print out.

Yes, look in your Spam folder, thats where mine was.

maurice

That was a good day out, nice conditions for it.

Did the 100k in 5hr 20min. I'm knackered now, left the house at 5.30am this morning, just need to eat something then goto bed!

bonk man

Top Bottom