**%^&** hell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Every cloud and all that Maggot!

Have a nice ride and milk it when she gets home.

postman

Legendary Member
As good as a mate of mine.His wife on early shift he on late shift,Post Office.

Being a loving hubby he saw her out of the integral garage.Door locked but the joining door shut also.
So in his pyjamas in a cold garage from 5-30 till 14-30.

Wonderful.

Brains

Legendary Member
Another variation, when I was at junior school my best mate was dropped off at school by his mum, the car then broke down 100m down the road. She had to come into school to summon help. She was only wearing a very short see through nightie.

He was not alowed to forget it, and nor did any of the rest of us. ! :tongue:

ChrisKH

Guru
I went to the Pub (unusual for me) to watch an International rugby match with my brother. Mrs. KH had removed the deadlock key to get a spare cut but hadn't told me. So I returned home at 11.30 pm and couldn't get in. Everyone was in bed and despite ringing the bell and banging the door for 20 minutes I could not rouse anyone. So I had to sleep in the garage under an old set of curtains.

She hasn't, in my opinion, apologised suficiently for that one. In fact as I recall she laughed. :tongue:

JamesAC

My first ex-previous wife used to live, before I married her, with her parents in an old London terraced house with a khazi at the end of the garden. At the end of one evening, I "paid a visit" before heading off home. After I'd done the business, as it were, I strolled back down the garden - and couldn't get into the house. The back door was locked. The lights were off. They'd all buggered off to bed!!

After a lot of banging (on the door) and shouting, my FEPW staggered down the stairs and let me in. Apparently, she hadn't noticed that I wasn't there, and had justy gone off to bed!

And I still married her! Big mistake!!

Top Bottom