Hello from Evesham, Worcestershire.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Typhon

To be honest I would be happy just to see one in the flesh, trying to squeeze in a trip to Coventry to have a good look at one.
Didn't get out today on the bike, first time for ages and I missed it.

I went to the Coventry store the other day but they didn't have any in stock! They really are like hot cakes.

I did 40 miles for the first time today: http://app.strava.com/rides/25857184
That road from Weston Sub-Edge to Bidford is brilliant! Must be one of the few surviving Roman roads that's not an A or B road.

OP
OP
BrianEvesham

BrianEvesham

Mask is gone!
You came within mile and half of my house, that road is ace in that direction, bit hilly coming back though.

They really had none in stock? I would have hated to find nothing there after driving all the way over for a look.

And we'll done on breaking the 40 mile barrier.

Typhon

I did think about taking a tour through the littletons but didn't want to deviate off that road as I was enjoying it too much!

Yep none at all. It's probably best to ring them before you go to ask about whether they have any in stock then.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Hi Brian and the Evesham locals.

Just ridden back from Shipston-on-Stour today. 'Fraid I avoided Evesham in favour of Childswickham but did cross that Avon at Pershore. I'm in Malvern BTW and my 50's are all behind me now.

If you get the chance take a ride to Ebrington (other side of Chipping Campden from Evesham). First time there for me today and it is a super thatched place. Must go back when the sun is shiny :sun:

BTW have you sampled the bread pudding at Rahael's (Hampton Ferry on the river) yet? Battleships have been sunk!! But It's what I always refuel with there. See - it's not about the bike - it's about the cake :biggrin:

OP
OP
BrianEvesham

BrianEvesham

Mask is gone!
Hi Brian and the Evesham locals.

If you get the chance take a ride to Ebrington (other side of Chipping Campden from Evesham). First time there for me today and it is a super thatched place. Must go back when the sun is shiny :sun:

BTW have you sampled the bread pudding at Rahael's (Hampton Ferry on the river) yet? Battleships have been sunk!! But It's what I always refuel with there. See - it's not about the bike - it's about the cake :biggrin:

I know yubberton well, it is a beautiful place. Have you ever checked out Offenham nr Evesham?
No I havent found that cafe yet, but I love bread pudding so think I will have to seek it out.

Top Bottom