hello from holmfirth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kiriyama

Hi all. I'm Tom
iv been cycling in difrent forms all my life. I started with a Raleigh Burner BMX with mag wheels in the 80's progressed to mountain biking then after living and commuting in london for a few years I'm now hooked on road bikes. Iv moved back to my roots in the north and live near holmfirth as a result I do lot of climbing! I don't really follow pro racing, I prefer to ride myself than watch others but it was great watching the grand depart going up holme moss and I'm excited about the tour de yorkshire which comes right through my village! I'm currently doing my best to stay fit over the winter as I keep getting snowed in. spending plenty of time on the turbo trainer . I'm hoping to enter my first sportive this year and iv joined to forums for advice and this and that as I don't know a lot of other cyclists up here.

hedder2212

:welcome:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi Tom - welcome to CC!

As you may have noticed, there are a quite a few of us round here (West Yorkshire and Greater Manchester area) and we get together for forum rides several times a year. If you fancy joining us, keep an eye on the informal rides forum for details of upcoming rides.

Slioch

Guru
:welcome:

LimeBurn

Über Member
Hi Welcome to the forum - I'm in the same area as you, Penistone, so really feel your pain. This last few months have been dire - if its not blowing a gale, snowing or bouncing down then its icy so am really looking forward to some better weather.

Top Bottom