hello from jockland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi decided to join as after many years crashing cars and now loosing workshop decided to get back into trying to kill myself on a bike lol hope your all good

mark

Fubar

Guru
Hi and :welcome: to the forum from another Mark in Jockland! Dunfermline to be precise - where are you based?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:hello: staffie258 and :welcome: to CycleChat ! :wahhey:

Nice cycling round there - watch out for the 160km 3 Glens Explorer audax riders on Sunday - they'll be the wet :rain: , bedraggled :wacko: , laughing :angry: riders passing through around midday. :crazy:

Give them a cheery wave ! :biggrin:

ps I will not be one of them ... :sad:

R105

Regular
hi and welcome mark

OP
OP
S

staffie258

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome. i have one staffie thats enough hes nuts. my mate has 6 staffies and he show them and as we raced together for a giggle we had staffie motorsport on cars and i thought it be a good user name lol. yeah loads of good cycling here hence i thought i would get back into it although still got a lot to learnits been about 15 years since i had a bike so i bought a saracen tufftrax to see if it was a good move after getting wrong frame size and spending money on forks pedals wheels brakes etcnow want a new frame. my mates got a cube and i had a shot and decided i would try to get a frame but no luck as yet but looking at a ex hire cube analog i can upgrade with bits i have and should be a decent bike

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Nice! We have a 3 legged Staffie that we got at Cardonald when she was 11 months old.

She'd been in a car accident we were told, but even then the 3 legs didn't stop her! She's also a Pedigree and we think she had been intended for show, but when she lost her leg..... Well, you get the idea.

She's now 8 by the way.

Top Bottom