Hello from Slough

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

defy-one

The overshoes,skull cap and full.sleeve baselayer helped a lot in keeping me warm. Very pleased with my new purchases.
Mark - thanks for showing me that new route. A lovely area to cycle around ..... We will have to take the boys out that way in the near future.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
That is after a little clean with a rag ! When i got the non-drivetrain side off the left hand side which seemed to be the noisy one there must have been a thumb nail size bit of grease around the thread and quite a bit of road dirt and gunky stuff. Have cleaned everything out now does anyone have any idea how i get those black bearings out that you can see in the pic lol they sound a little bit dry ?

And the bike was obtained on the 9th of September. Helfrauds at its best :rofl:

defy-one

if anyone else from the wants to join us in our ride into Hyde Park Corner for the start of Sundays veteran car rally - please let us know. the more the merrier. we will be riding along the Uxbridge Road to Shepherds Bush,Notting Hill,Queensway and into the park

mark st1

Plastic Manc
if anyone else from the wants to join us in our ride into Hyde Park Corner for the start of Sundays veteran car rally - please let us know. the more the merrier. we will be riding along the Uxbridge Road to Shepherds Bush,Notting Hill,Queensway and into the park

Dont think anyone will be so keen when you mention the time of the day this will be Kam ??? :eek:

Top Bottom