Hello from Slough

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Hope you freeze your nuts off tomorrow, you Smartarses

defy-one

Mark - it's proper cold out this morning .... I would advise wearing some proper cycling gear .... That beach volleyball attire will not suffice! :blush:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Im not a proper cyclist so i dont own any proper cycling gear :becool:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Cheers matey :thumbsup: no i didnt even get out went to get my bike out tyre was pure flat. Only ridden about a mile since picking it up the other night didnt feel anything when i was out so dont know wen it happened ? small nick on a little seem bit of the tube. Changed it but it seemed to screw my brakes up not sure how i managed that so will have to do some searching on the you tube lol.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
ahh that's easy, the locator for the wheel is not fixed in the fork, it permits you to position the wheel in various locations (It has a bit of play, the gap in the forks is bigger than your wheel fastening mech), you have done nothing wrong the wheel has just moved slightly, either loosing your wheel and reposition or adjust the brakes

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I didnt turn the little brake thing to let the brakes off before trying to fit the wheel so brakes where stuck on the tyre lol. Will remember next time ! have adjusted them all ridden it around the estate and all seems ok after watching vids im now paranoid that i might have pinched the tube or something when re-fitting so will see what happens need another tube now though lol

Top Bottom