Hello from Slough

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

defy-one

to be honest, i did quite fancy this, but we have family staying that weekend. and the pub will be open too :angel:

Yeah yeah :biggrin::biggrin:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Would'nt it be easier to ride there, its through the airport, kingston, sutton, boom your there

I dont mind that route and would be happy to cycle the whole route has anyone checked distance from say Slough to Croyden to Brighton Back to Slough ? id rather cycle as much as we can to make a good day of it plenty of stops and an actual destination to arrive to would keep me going lol

defy-one

I dont mind that route and would be happy to cycle the whole route has anyone checked distance from say Slough to Croyden to Brighton Back to Slough ? id rather cycle as much as we can to make a good day of it plenty of stops and an actual destination to arrive to would keep me going lol

I'm worried about Croydon to Brighton and you lot are thinking about turning it into LEJOG :eek:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
I'm worried about Croydon to Brighton and you lot are thinking about turning it into LEJOG :eek:

Man up :biggrin:

defy-one

27 miles from my house to croydon,then 73 to brighton.
Mark ... You are looking at 110 miles for you ONE WAY!
man up indeed lol

defy-one

73 from Croydon to Brighton ???? Are you going via Portsmouth or something that sounds a little to far to me ?

Looked again via ipad .....
Google maps is saying 26 miles from Iver to croydon and 44 miles from Croydon to Brighton. So 70 miles.
willing to do it down to Brighton and get the train back?

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Looked again via ipad .....
Google maps is saying 26 miles from Iver to croydon and 44 miles from Croydon to Brighton. So 70 miles.
willing to do it down to Brighton and get the train back?

Im up for whatever mate as long as it aint p'ing down them im fine with whichever everyone else is.

Top Bottom