Hello from Sunderland!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HelenP

Hi,
I'm Helen. I've started cycling again after having another baby. I go out as much as I can....try to get out 5times a week and do about 10 miles each time I go out. Anyone in my area??

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi Helen & :welcome:

bauldbairn

Hello Helen and Welcome to the CC forums. :smile:

I worked in Sunderland a few years back - fitting out the new "Bed Shed" shop at the retail park next to the Stadium. Had a few nights out in Sunderland and stayed at the Hotel with the train in front of it on the seafront. :thumbsup:

I'm sure there are a few locals on here.

groucho73

Hi Helen. I'm in Sunderland and I use my bike mainly for commuting though I sometimes go out for a leisurely ride at weekends mainly down the sea front. Anything I can help you with just gimme a shout

Hi...
Welcome, I'm from Chester-le-Street, so not too far.
Hope you having a good time with with cycling again!

Was over that way last weekend on the NCN 7 & 1, its nice...if you have't been on it...then I recommend it!
rolleyes.gif

Mark_Robson

Ello Helen, I'm also from Boldon, just down the road from you. As Addictfreak said, there are a lot of lovely rides around this part of the world.

N/E LAD

Hi Helen,:biggrin: Just joined this sight, im also from Sunderland (Roker) i like to have a ride most days,as i am retired now, anything from 8 miles to over 50miles, depending on weather,i have a hybrid, i like cycle paths and quite roads , interested?

cnb

Veteran
Hi. I'm from Sunderland...I have done a little cycle touring and now use my bike for commuting to work as well as leisure..I used to run for Sunderland Harriers when i were a lad.... But now find that i'm too heavy to run fast up hills and my knees wont let me run fast down them.... Anyway bikings much more fun....

John_c

Hi Helen, not quite as local as the others, but welcome and keep up the cycling, theres lots of good cycling to be had in the North East. :welcome:

Top Bottom