Helmet camera. Drift Ghost X any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Schneil

Veteran
My trusty contour roam is dying after 8 years service. It's deciding not to record when it's supposed to or reject memory cards so not good.

So I'm looking for a "low profile" replacement. One camera that caught my eye is a Drift Ghost X. Has anyone on here got one? If so how did they find it? How did they mount it to their helmet?

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I have two for motorbike purposes, Drift make their own helmet mount for them or you could pick up a cheap gopro threaded adapter and perhaps open up more mounting options that way.

They're superb ^_^

OP
OP
S

Schneil

Veteran
I have two for motorbike purposes, Drift make their own helmet mount for them or you could pick up a cheap gopro threaded adapter and perhaps open up more mounting options that way.

They're superb ^_^

Good stuff.

Did you buy the waterproof case, or are you using the drift without? I don't want to kill it with Manchester rain.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I responded to a similar enquiry recently with these pictures. This mount has been in place for 3 years, first with a Drift Stealth 2 now with the heavier Ghost XL. I reckon/hope the clip would shear off in a crash. The mount comes with a 3M sticky pad - highly adhesive!

Top Bottom