Helmet survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
:banghead:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Can't do the survey. I only wear a helmet if I am participating in an event that makes it a compulsory condition of entry (and that doesn't mean rides like the Bike Events Manchester-Blackpool which tries to make it look like they say it is the rule when actually they don't!). None of the answers cover my helmet use.

And, what is a 'multi-impact' helmet? I don't know if one would interest me or not.....

Nibor

Bewildered
[QUOTE="I like Skol, post: 5512902, member: 13241"And, what is a 'multi-impact' helmet? I don't know if one would interest me or not.....[/QUOTE]
I concur

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Can't do the survey. I only wear a helmet if I am participating in an event that makes it a compulsory condition of entry (and that doesn't mean rides like the Bike Events Manchester-Blackpool which tries to make it look like they say it is the rule when actually they don't!). None of the answers cover my helmet use.

And, what is a 'multi-impact' helmet? I don't know if one would interest me or not.....

I believe it's one that will withstand multiple impacts without needing to be replaced after just one, as can be the case for standard helmets. I think one has been developed but never made it into production.

Slioch

Guru
Done.
But with similar reservations to the replies above.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I believe it's one that will withstand multiple impacts without needing to be replaced after just one, as can be the case for standard helmets. I think one has been developed but never made it into production.
I wonder why that might be£ :whistle:

(Oops, silly me putting a pound sign instead of a question mark. It's not as if the helmet sellers would worry that their profits were going to disappear if everyone didn't rush out to replace their bit of delicate polystyrene every time they dropped it.....)

Top Bottom