Helmet survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Product research- :smile:

OK. Is it a university piece? If so you need an ethics statement and disclaimer.

In fact, you need it anyway. Just asking with a link isn't going to get me to answer.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Industrial design course @jack9266 ?

Must be his school project. He is doing a project on how many surveys can you create in a day?

icowden

Veteran
Filled it in. Not sure why so many people are having difficulty. Not sure why an ethics statement and disclaimer would be needed. It's just a simple questionnaire and collects no personal data. It's aimed at helmet wearers as far as I can see, so if you don't wear one, it's not really for you.

Not sure why he is comparing a standard folding helmet with a multi-impact helmet though.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Filled it in. Not sure why so many people are having difficulty. Not sure why an ethics statement and disclaimer would be needed. It's just a simple questionnaire and collects no personal data. It's aimed at helmet wearers as far as I can see, so if you don't wear one, it's not really for you.

Not sure why he is comparing a standard folding helmet with a multi-impact helmet though.
Are you new here? :whistle:

Top Bottom