Helmet with integrated eye protection - anybody tried one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Casco Speedairo, visor and vents
1988246_1.pgesojreeg.jpg

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
AraiCarbon2-300x300.jpg

The other product that Arai make (cyclists will know their tandem drag brakes better). This one - full carbon fibre, handwoven by expert Japanese carbonsmiths - is a snip at £2,500 and is so light the reviewer couldn't even get the scales to register.

grellboy

Veteran
I bought this one from China. Website is Ali Express. Was rather dubious as wasn't sure of the website or the product itself but thought it was worth a risk at £30. Helmet duly arrived about 3 weeks later and I was really pleased. The helmet was easily as stylish as a £150plus version and also very sturdy: not sure if it officially conforms to British standards but certainly more than matches previous helmets I have bought locally. Also got 3 interchangeable visors with it: the mirrored version is awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_20170415_221649.jpg
    IMG_20170415_221649.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 49

winjim

Smash the cistern
I bought this one from China. Website is Ali Express. Was rather dubious as wasn't sure of the website or the product itself but thought it was worth a risk at £30. Helmet duly arrived about 3 weeks later and I was really pleased. The helmet was easily as stylish as a £150plus version and also very sturdy: not sure if it officially conforms to British standards but certainly more than matches previous helmets I have bought locally. Also got 3 interchangeable visors with it: the mirrored version is awesome.
Ooh, I like that one. It's got protection for your private area.
Screenshots_2017-04-15-23-28-02.png

Top Bottom