Helmets why doesn't everyone wear them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Licramite

Über Member
very sensible too - I have to confess I crashed my exercise bike, - getting off I failed to unclip a foot and ended up in a heap on the floor with my bike on top of me, the carpet saved my head - but not my ego.

snorri

Legendary Member
You lot all read ECT as Electroconvulsive therapy whilst I read it as Electrical Capacitance Tomography :smile:
I was discussing health matters with a doctor and in answer to a question told him I had had experience of CBT. It was several months later I realised he was referring to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, I thought he had been talking about Computer Based Training.:rolleyes:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I was discussing health matters with a doctor and in answer to a question told him I had had experience of CBT. It was several months later I realised he was referring to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, I thought he had been talking about Computer Based Training.:rolleyes:
I thought you were talking about Compulsory Basic Training :whistle:

Licramite

Über Member
yes in work in my last meeting they kept saying "we must intergrate the RSM"
they meant Regional stragey management - I kept thinking regimental sergent major?

Recycle

Über Member
People still not agreed yet? :laugh:
When the UN team charged with finding peace in Israel/Palestine successfully completes its mandate we can get them to look at this issue.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Just get the 2 sides in one room and bang their heads together...
I predict the ones wearing helmets will persuade those who are not of the validity of their argument very quickly....

People still not agreed yet? :laugh:

Certainly not..... especially after the introduction of carpeting

......the carpet saved my head - but not my ego.

The question is whether the A27 should now be compulsorily carpeted in a tufted or woven carpet, and then we will have all the problems of choice... would an acrylic be longer lasting and more stain resistant than a natural fibre?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Think about it??

I've got more important things to do so I have't got time to think, I let others do that for me.

That's why I'm on here posting pointless drivel.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom