help me get enough calories!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
well folks, just wanted to update you all.

have been keeping going with the food intake, and plenty of milkshake type drinks too.

Can happily report to be 10 stone again, and that I was able to take on enough food and drink on my 3 days 350 mile trek to only drop 2 pounds which I have quickly put back.

I am still about 3 pounds less than I was, but I am not too concerned about that as I wasn't necessarily fit at the time.

I am going to keep on with the food now and then monitor it all to try and establish a balance so I stay put at between 10 and 10.25 stone.

Thanks for all the advice and support, very much appreciated.

Cheers

Johnny

peanut

well done with your ride Johnny thats quite epic. I couldn't even ride the L to b at the moment let alone ride to it and back again on consecutive days:ohmy: Very impressive.

The worrying factor to come out of that is only 2xlbs weight loss :biggrin: all that exercise and only 2 lbs lost ...not good news for all those going to the gym:biggrin:

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
hahaha yeah but I did avail myself of anything and everything food wise before, during and after. On the L to B there was a bbq with hot dogs and bacon rolls... I had two or three ;)

peanut

johnnyh said:
On the L to B there was a bbq with hot dogs and bacon rolls... I had two or three :eek:

2 or 3! ?:biggrin: I dream of having a hotdog, bacon roll, beefburger, pizza fudge cake.....apple pie custard and icecream . Why is life so unfair :biggrin:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
johnnyh said:
tell me about it, there I am having to stuff myself with food all the time...:tongue:

Hey Johnnyh dont knock it, you are one of the chosen few!!:ohmy:
Im a bit worried at the mo as I went to a family members wedding last Sat,an all day affair and the daytime reception was a victorian tea party theme with lots of home made cake cut into HUGE wedges. Well it would have been mighty rude of me not to have tried a piece of each after all the effort that had been made and so I hereby hang my head in shame as I admit that I ate my way through 11 pieces.

Yes,ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bloody hell:blush:

I think iv now overdosed on sugar tho as iv not been able to face anything but fruit since Sunday!:smile:

Not put on any weight tho, am still 9 stone. Im worried it will suddenly catch up with me and ill wake up tomorrow morning the size of a small cow:biggrin:

When will I ever learn.................................:ohmy:

(Well done on your ride tho)

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
hahaha 11 pieces of cake and still 9 stone... heck I thought I struggled to put on weight! :biggrin:

Reckon I might allow myself a beer or three this evening, that'll add a bit.

heheh one of the chosen few... I like that, can I get that as my forum status instead of senior member, makes me sound old and wrinkly.... ok, older and wrinklier!

Lisa21

Mooching.............
" Johnnyh..one of the chosen few" !! CAN I HAVE A HELL YEAH............

hee hee hee, too much sun I think:biggrin: Go for it, it suits you!!

Oh, and I may be 9 stone but 8 of that is booty:biggrin::biggrin:and like I said, its probably biding its time and ill wake up a 17 stone porker on Sunday:biggrin:

peanut

Lisa21 said:
Im worried it will suddenly catch up with me and ill wake up tomorrow morning the size of a small cow:biggrin:

It will sneak up on you when you least expect it Lisa. You'll be walking along one day and suddenly your bottom will sag 6 " :thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin:
Calories are never lost , they are there somewhere :biggrin:

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
<cough>Admin</cough>

I'll have to petition admin :thumbsup:

a donation to the coffers might swing it for me :biggrin:

<cough>Admin, how's about it??? </cough> :biggrin:

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
peanut said:
It will sneak up on you when you least expect it Lisa. You'll be walking along one day and suddenly your bottom will sag 6 " :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Calories are never lost , they are there somewhere :biggrin:

hahaha can see it now in cartoon format, as it bounces up and down from the pavement :thumbsup:

Top Bottom