Help needed in bike-buying negotiations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

wafflycat said:
Divorce. It's the only option. One can never have too many bikes* bike* bits, bike accessories... You're obviously married to the wrong woman...:biggrin::biggrin:

* the terms bikes & bike are used in the generic sense and refer to pedal cycles with one, two or three wheels... Could even be more.

Edit:-

I own up to having:-
road bike
tourer/audax bike
hybrid
recumbent trike

Mr Wafflycat has:-
carbon road bike
tourer/audax bike
aged racer for turbo
time trial bike

Wafflycat Junior has:-
2 x Cervelo Soloists
Cervelo P2C frameset about to be built up into time trial bike
Peugeot road bike as hack
hack MTB

And there's more bits and bobs lurking about too

OOH... Just remembered... Wafflycat Junior also has an ageing Nigel Dean World Tour (in reasonable nick though) and a crosser based around a Crosslight Pro 3 frameset.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Spoilt ! :biggrin:;)

wafflycat

Tell me about it! Father & son are int'garage fettling together as I type - putting together the P2C frameset into a complete bike. I've just taken them a pot of fresh coffee each, to keep them going. It's a father/son bonding session going on. If it was a clear night, they'd be out there howling at the moon together.

If she doesn't like the idea of you getting another bike, get one anyway! Unless, of course, you have joint finances, or she is paying for it, or you really can't afford it.
If the boot was on the other foot, would she go out and buy her sixth pair of shoes regardless of your opinion? :blush:

Top Bottom