hemorrhoids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
What causes hemorrhoids??
I can’t train for the Fred Whitton now.
What is a great treatment??
One big external pile is making my life hell. :sad:

Drago

Legendary Member
Fortunately I've never suffered, but I understand the Nurembergs are hell. You tried that Preparation H stuff?

Levo-Lon

Guru
Chemist for a steroid cream.
Sometimes a warm bath and push it back inside..depending on wether it' a prolapse type or just outside.

I had one the other year that I decided to call Bert..

No real reason for them they often just occure. Women often get them after child birth from straining as can constipation..but often they just appear.

See your it GP if the cream and bath have no joy.
Avoid looking at grapes:laugh:

Globalti

Legendary Member
An annoying symptom of growing older. Mine started to appear when I was about 55, luckily at the moment they are not painful or bleeding but there are a couple of small hard external ones about the size of match heads, which annoy me when I wash in the shower. I showed them to my GP and he had a fumble around, which rather hurt, and told me mine were nothing compared with what some people suffer. So I don't think there's anything that can be done. Also luckily they don't make cycling painful. I use a Charge Knife saddle, which despite the off-putting name is very comfortable indeed.

vickster

Legendary Member
What causes hemorrhoids??
I can’t train for the Fred Whitton now.
What is a great treatment??
One big external pile is making my life hell. :sad:
Scratching your ‘aris ;)

Maybe see GP if ‘making life hell’

screenman

Legendary Member
I had them at 18 right through until I was 34, a few times I was booked in for an op and then cancelled due to work commitments. Then on one stupidly painful day I slapped some Drapolene on them, I use this daily and it is 28 years since I had a problem. I have given this idea to many sufferers and all have had good results. Yes I did use to drive around sitting on a rubber ring, walking odd and telling people that my back was painful, my wife not being one to keep a secret took great joy in telling my mates what the real problem was.

I found Anusol and the suchlike extremely smelly and extremely useless.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
I had them at 18 right through until I was 34, a few times I was booked in for an op and then cancelled due to work commitments. Then on one stupidly painful day I slapped some Drapolene on them, I use this daily and it is 28 years since I had a problem. I have given this idea to many sufferers and all have had good results. Yes I did use to drive around sitting on a rubber ring, walking odd and telling people that my back was painful, my wife not being one to keep a secret took great joy in telling my mates what the real problem was.

I found Anusol and the suchlike extremely smelly and extremely useless.

I’m buying some

https://www.naturesbest.co.uk/pharm...2rafzIaorP182-f_zY3szmQS_9JX_b1xoChzwQAvD_BwE

Is it possible it could just go away in a week or so by its self??

Levo-Lon

Guru

Now don't laugh..
My wife on seeing Bert laughed uncontrollably for a very long time!!

I got her to take pic of dear old Bert so I might join in the hilariously funny event..

I'm sorry to say , when I saw Bert i felt anything but joyous , in fact I felt fookin depressed :laugh:

I was lucky in that he moved out after a week and seems happy in his new home , I hope he stays there:smile:.

Last edited:

Andrew_P

In between here and there
What a pain in the arse. Fortunately never had them someone I know had theirs banded and it worked, I never did ask the burning question of "do they just fall off"

Top Bottom