Here's one for discussion...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Hmm, left him a couple of comments of advice, was a bit angry so didnt come across right, lmao! Not sure how to take the guy, he doesnt seem to take this all that seriously. ;)

One lost for the cause if you ask me. And he should know better in his late 30s.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
What's quite interesting is how much time he gains by flowing through what most of us would normally stop for.

Radius

SHREDDER
It's clear that this guy is a skilled rider, and I get the same 'pleasure' (not the right word, more like interest but less indifferent) from watching this as that crazy New York drag cycle race thing where they do similar stunts (but much faster).
That said, being a good rider and being confident in yourself doesn't elevate you above other road users, and you have to take their confidence into consideration as well. That's why I don't ride past cars on small roads with no hands, because they generally don't like it. I could do it fine but I think about what they can see and how it makes them feel.

EDIT: And he does ride like a pr1ck in the first video, and like a maniac in the second...

Top Bottom