Hermes has rebranded

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
It might not be news to some, but Hermes (a.k.a. by far the worst courier service in the Solar System), is now called 'Evri'.

Just thought I give everyone unaware a fair warning. update your 'delivery notes' in online shops from 'Do not ship by Hermes under any circumstances' to 'Do not ship by Hermes/Evri under any circumstances'.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Evri parcel will get lost

I, for one, welcome the rebranding of a flailing company. It raises my hopes that the new brand will bring new brand values yet retain the brand loyalty of their established customer base.
Does anyone have a spare can of koolaid, mine seems to be empty.

newts

Veteran
I moved here over 4 years ago and Hermes were atrocious.

In the last 18 months, with a new bloke in the final delivery leg, they have been one of the best.
Our local driver has been around for about 3 years, he's very good & helpful. Previously we'd had many years of muppet herpes drivers

Venod

Eh up
The wife was getting a parcel a month of beauty products ( a Christmas present from DIL) she hasn't received the March one, so DIL contacted the company pointing this out, they replied with a picture of the plain brown cardboard box, left in the recycle bin, we never got a message to say it was there, needless to say its gone for recycling, Hermes was the courier.

si_c

Guru
The wife was getting a parcel a month of beauty products ( a Christmas present from DIL) she hasn't received the March one, so DIL contacted the company pointing this out, they replied with a picture of the plain brown cardboard box, left in the recycle bin, we never got a message to say it was there, needless to say its gone for recycling, Hermes was the courier.
I've never been convinced that putting it in the bin counts as delivering. I've been lucky enough that it's not happened to me, but you can be sure I would be raising merry hell if it did.

Top Bottom