Herne Hill Velodrome Sun 9th Oct 11am-1pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's happened to the photo links?:sad:

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
Only 3 more saturdays to go before H/H shuts down for winter,now you have all done the induction the session most suited
is the 1pm basic training,lasts for an hour or so,or redo the novice induction at 12 and stay on the track for the extra hour,see you there?

Good idea, Dirk Zodiac. I'd better run it past SWMBO before I coommit.

Watt-O

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Only 3 more saturdays to go before H/H shuts down for winter,now you have all done the induction the session most suited
is the 1pm basic training,lasts for an hour or so,or redo the novice induction at 12 and stay on the track for the extra hour,see you there?

Saturdays are a bit difficult for me this month unfortunately - so will probably have to wait for the new season.

Have fun if you go!

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Looks like everyone had a bloody good time.. hope TT is not too bruised.
Will have to think about tagging along for the next session

@ianrauk the time is here to put your name down. I will be putting a new thread up later today. Have booked April 26th 3:30 - 5:30. We can have up to 30 riders and will have two coach's so those new to the track can get their induction done before joining the rest of us for more fun.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Ohhh, Steve... you've booked a slot, for, us? And am selling my Dolan track bike tooo.. damn it! haha. Sure I could mod the Condor Pista on the day to be track friendly...

Top Bottom