Herne Hill Velodrome Sun 9th Oct 11am-1pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
Date and time confirmed as 12 - 2pm Sunday 2nd of October and we can now take up to 30 riders :wacko: Should be fun

It's that time again. I am planning another trip to the newly resurfaced Herne Hill Velodrome.
I tried to get the 4th of September but they have advanced training and racing all day so have asked for the 3rd, which will be unlikely as it will be their first day after the resurfacing is complete. Have also asked for 1st or 2nd of October, we will have to wait and see what we get offered.

We will have space for only 15 riders total this time (see above) and will run it as before with a two hour session split in to an induction course followed by a few races and other exercises. So no excuses for those that have not been before. The induction will also allow you to go to the Saturday morning training sessions. If I lived closer I would be down there 2 or 3 times a month doing the training sessions.

Cost will be £15 which will include bike hire and more importantly a kitty for the pub after. :cheers:

Get your names down fast to avoid disappointment.

1 Steve W
2 Simon L
3 Kevin S
4 Chris O
5 Davey
6 Chris H
7 Alan H
10 Tony
11 Grace
12 Ben
12a Luke

14 Becs
15 Alberto
16Origamist
17 HaloJ
18 Martin 235 - (depending on bike size)
19 Mark Grant
20 Dirk Zodiac

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Hi Steve, If its a Sunday and not too early in the day I could be in. What time do you normally go for ?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
If you get the October dates then I'm a very likely yes - if I can get the fitness back up and ride the bike at least from now until Oct.

I may even bring my own track bike which has sat unused for a long, long time- in fact I only test rode it once back in 2009!!!

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Hi Steve, If its a Sunday and not too early in the day I could be in. What time do you normally go for ?

Tony more than likly will be a Sunday around midday I think. As soon as I get the conformation I will amend the post.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Tony more than likly will be a Sunday around midday I think. As soon as I get the conformation I will amend the post.

Ok Steve that sounds feasible, stick us down for a definate maybe thanks

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
If 2nd October then yes please..

Alberto

Have been thinking about this for quite a long time now, and this seems a great occasion! Can I please be added to the list?! Thanks stevevw!

Top Bottom