Herne Hill Velodrome Sun 9th Oct 11am-1pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
PS, Surely am contender for a Chris Hoy looky likey with legs like mine??
wink.gif

I thinks he's still smarting after it was suggested that Teef would beat him in a "best calf muscles" competition - fishing for complements hey Davy?
whistling.gif

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Grrrrrrr!!!!

Remember, Teef is in the "overs" category....
rolleyes.gif

zigzag

Veteran
I thinks he's still smarting after it was suggested that Teef would beat him in a "best calf muscles" competition - fishing for complements hey Davy?
whistling.gif

:biggrin: when riding behind 'Teef i noticed that his calves are big enough to brush downtube water bottle on each pedal stroke! he needs one of those aero bottles.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
What a day! Riding on a track bike was... weird :biggrin:

Have tried fixed before but I think the lack of a front brake really threw me (thankfully not literally). Big thanks to Steve for organising and Rozz said she had a wicked time too and is already asking about the next session.

Dirk Zodiac

Yep once again I had a fantabulous time,good to meet/see again, you all and of course a big thanks to Steve for fixing it..........could we
really do it again before the seasons over?

Here are all the photos from yesterday,

http://s1013.photobu...l%20Oct%202011/

thanks! they're great

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Rozz said she had a wicked time too and is already asking about the next session.

Simon will be pleased, did you see how many pictures of Rozz he took ;) and has now tried to delete :rolleyes:

Glad you all had a good time, if any of you want to organise another one this year please go ahead.

I will do another one or two next year probably 29th April or 6th May for the first one then September for the other.
After talking to Rob on Sunday we will do it a bit different next time, first timers and those that are not too confident to have the first hour to themselves. Then the rest to have an hour doing different drills, followed by an hour of races for all that want to (Abs & Becs). So 3 hours in total track time. What do you think?

We could even book the Half moon for food after the event, they had a good menu that looked reasonably priced.

Could those that did not join us at the pub for re-hydration get in touch via PM please I have a small refund for you.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
What a day! Riding on a track bike was... weird :biggrin:

Have tried fixed before but I think the lack of a front brake really threw me (thankfully not literally). Big thanks to Steve for organising and Rozz said she had a wicked time too and is already asking about the next session.

Is Rozz coming as your +1 to the Crimbo do's? Dont think we all had enough time to get to know her properly as she scooted off. And no, am not pervving, just nice to have more females on board.

And am ignoring all the other comments about me, I know my thighs and calfs are hot and that's all that matters.
thumbsup.png

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Is Rozz coming as your +1 to the Crimbo do's? Dont think we all had enough time to get to know her properly as she scooted off. And no, am not pervving, just nice to have more females on board.

And am ignoring all the other comments about me, I know my thighs and calfs are hot and that's all that matters.
thumbsup.png

*** Dirty old man with female thighs alert *** :tongue:

Top Bottom