Herne Hill Velodrome Sun 9th Oct 11am-1pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Change in the weather = onset of a cold and getting a slight ache in my left knee.

Hopefully things should be alright for Sunday - fingers crossed!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Just remembered, I have the Southern relay jersey so looking for a suitable volunteer to take this off me. ta

If you're stuck Grace give me a call - I have a bike rack in the car

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
No probs simgsxr - best to send a text as I may be sorting the cat out first thing tomorrow morning.

Becs - it's fine, that's very kind though I am only up the road so I can realistically walk my bike up, it would just take a bit of time to get there.

simgsxr

Are we definitely on for today? It's very wet in SE London at the moment although not currently raining.

Martin, as far as I know, yes. I am being picked up at 8.30 by the North Herts riff raff. Looked at the weather forecast and doesn't look too bad. See you later

martint235

Dog on a bike
Cheers Steve for sorting all that out. That was a really fun afternoon out. Hopefully I get to be in group A next time by dint of doing it this year!!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Fantastic ride! Cheers Steve!!

About to dash out so a quick thank you.

Would like to do more of these to shake off the fear!!

Got a lovely hole in the back of the baselayer as a souvenir of hitting the deck- bruising is amazing and sore but I had a great time!! Bring it on!!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Agreed, excellent day Steve, thanks for sorting it out. Nice to meet you all and sorry to dash but didn't fancy an evening on the M25 / A12.

Hope the bruises go down soon Grace.

Top Bottom