Heroes - tv

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Anybody else watch this? I can't help but feel childish for watching such a fantasy american show designed to hook you in.....but I have found it is one of the rare shows I actually go out of my way to watch....I mean....people with superpowers.....how does that get any sane person hooked?

Fingers crossed they produce another season or two

Wolf04

Have enjoyed it since the very first episode however I think it's losing it's attraction as this series goes on. Perhaps it's me but it just seems to be rehashing previous ideas while introducing one major character each series, in this case Samuel. I'll watch it till the end of this series but then move onto pastures new.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Yep, it seems to be losing its way as the years have gone on (as well as losing most of its viewers in the US). I don't think it'll continue for much longer.

I record it every week but I'm only half-interested now, so will often get distracted and miss most of an episode but I never bother skipping back to see the bit I missed.

potsy

Rambler
Really enjoyed the 1st series but has definitely gone downhill since,have been recording the new series without actually watching 1 episode yet,too many other shows to watch.

I was engrossed by the first series - new and different at the time.
2nd series had a weak ending - believe it was badly effected by the Hollywood writers strike, at least it felt like it at the time. A nice build-up then an abrupt ending.
3rd series. Quite enjoyed it, but haven't watched any of the current episodes (is it part 2 of 3rd series or series 4?) due to work commitments. May well rent it when it appears as a box set though.

Favourite series at the moment is 'Lie to Me'

potsy said:
Really enjoyed the 1st series but has definitely gone downhill since,have been recording the new series without actually watching 1 episode yet,too many other shows to watch.

Actually I started doing that, then realised there were a few gaps so not bothered with the rest

Top Bottom