Hey Laurence: I'll see your squirrel and raise you a goat!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
good pics gbb, I like the third one - one of my favourite birds is the Wren.

I'm hoping Laurence is doing well too :tongue:

This almost a "Wanted Poster"....

This is a sheep on the summit of Blencathra which makes its living mugging walkers. As soon as you stop it is in your rucksack..... Even appeared behind my wife and leaning over her shoulder nicked a sarnie mid bite!

Laughing my head off as opposed to commiserating on the loss of the sarnie was not popular!

Blencathra0214.jpg

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I like the Wren pics gbb and Cunobelin's sheep is a bold looking bugger, however the sheer stupidity of the animals is captured by RT's pic. In truth though, sheep are not that stupid!

Come on Laurence, get some pics in ........ please.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Rhythm Thief said:
I like this photo, taken by my brother. :biggrin:

Some friends and I once rescued a pigeon that had got it's head stuck through the bottom of a plastic cup, a bit like that!

Cunobelin, a horse once leaned over my Dad's shoulder while he was posing with us against the fence, and licked his icecream...:biggrin:

Sadly, I have pictures of neither...

Arch said:
Some friends and I once rescued a pigeon that had got it's head stuck through the bottom of a plastic cup, a bit like that!

A few years ago I saw a crow flying along with a polystyrene beaker in its beak, a la Eric Morecambe during Jimmy 'Sidding on ma piana the udda day' Durante! It looked very funny, but I suppose you had to be there! :wacko:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
time to bring back last month's Killer Sheep from Hell!

Top Bottom