Scotland : Perthshire Highland Perthshire Challenge (24th Aug)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good luck guys. Enjoy the ride. Weather looks decent.

Really wanted to do this myself but am financially embarrassed at the moment and can't justify spending what little I have left on a bike ride. Always next year.

Many thanks for the donation, it's me who will be drafting you though :bicycle:

We can form a little train of T5s :bicycle: :bicycle::bicycle: (I may not be there at 08.30 though, so might have some catching up to do!)

Well, if I can get on the early train I would be in Perth for ten past eight and would then be cycling to the start (about 5/6 miles) so I would hope fully be there around half past, but if I can't get that train I may be arriving later on...

Yeah, I have it from one of the previous rides...

I have just been on Scotrail again and there is a bike space on the 07:41 from Queen Street to Perth which I have booked, so I probably won't get there until after nine now.

I'll just have to draft someone else to make up the gap! ;)

Edit: @Rasmus I checked and there seems to be another bike space on this train, as it let me select another ticket with a bike reservation, not sure if you can alter your booking though...

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Edit: @Rasmus I checked and there seems to be another bike space on this train, as it let me select another ticket with a bike reservation, not sure if you can alter your booking though...

Nope, if there was a space it is gone again. I'll be at Queen St early enough on Saturday to see if I can blag my way onto that train - if not I'll secure a space on the unreserveable train.

Nope, if there was a space it is gone again. I'll be at Queen St early enough on Saturday to see if I can blag my way onto that train - if not I'll secure a space on the unreserveable train.

That could be because I hadn't cancelled the second search and it provisionally reserves it for a couple of hours, d'oh! I have deleted the search/provisional reservation so it may show up now or later this afternoon!

Rasmus

Without a clever title
That could be because I hadn't cancelled the second search and it provisionally reserves it for a couple of hours, d'oh! I have deleted the search/provisional reservation so it may show up now or later this afternoon!
You could be right, as I have just managed to get a reservation.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Meet for half eight(ish) with aim to be started at 9 at latest. With starts 2 mins apart, should be fine. Just hope I get home and nothing else has self destructed on the bike while I have been away

DelB

Col - just thinking. I've got a barely used Vittoria Zaffiro 23mm tyre in the garage you can have for nowt. I'll bring it with me tomorrow if you'd like it??
Let me know. :thumbsup:

Cheers.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Col - just thinking. I've got a barely used Vittoria Zaffiro 23mm tyre in the garage you can have for nowt. I'll bring it with me tomorrow if you'd like it??
Let me know. :thumbsup:

Cheers.

If you dont mind that would be great, although i dont know if i fancy changing tyres before the start :sad:

Top Bottom