Scotland : Perthshire Highland Perthshire Challenge (24th Aug)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Agreed, but isn't it slightly less inconvenient than a potential DNF?? :cry:

I can't decide if i'm more concerned about the wheel or the tyre, both need work :cry: I still have the original tyres and atleast one of them is still ok, i feel sorry for anybody around me tomorrow as the bike can make a good bit of noise :cursing: I've got atleast 1 loose spoke and i'm going to make an effort to tighten that tomorrow.

The only good thing is a spent around an hour cleaning the cassette and chain last night and they look good :becool:

DelB

If one of the original tyres is still ok, put it on tonight and that'll save you any farting about in the morning. :smile:

I can't decide if i'm more concerned about the wheel or the tyre, both need work :cry: I still have the original tyres and atleast one of them is still ok, i feel sorry for anybody around me tomorrow as the bike can make a good bit of noise :cursing: I've got atleast 1 loose spoke and i'm going to make an effort to tighten that tomorrow.

The only good thing is a spent around an hour cleaning the cassette and chain last night and they look good :becool:
Loose spokes equal buckled wheel! Get it sorted Col or i'll be forced to bring my tool kit with me and sort it at the start line whilst giving you a good ticking off. :evil:

Fubar

Guru
Looking forward to this :smile: the Colin ass kicking more than the sportive! Have a fear I don't have enough gels....

:laugh: you ALWAYS have enough gels - you will have enough gels for the whole sportive never mind yourself!!!

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
In down to my last two dozen :sad: na thinking the 3 I have and banana should be plenty for 50 miles. Heard Colin's smothering his legs in Nutella these days for constant food source going round

DelB

Can I just confirm that the plan is still to meet up at 8.30 and be on the road by 9 or just the back thereof? Need to make final arrangements for meeting up with my co-driver at sparrows fart.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Have a good ride tomorrow guys..... the weather is meant to be better in the west tomorrow so i`ll be heading over the crow road, pipe track then the dukes pass

Top Bottom