Hit and Run in Knightsbridge. Cyclist chases down motorist.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think if a policeman were here he would say that the public should never make it their own duty to ensure that justice is served, and warn about the risks of such actions going pearshaped.

i would be interested to hear cyclechats resident police officers oppinions.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I had asked earlier if TD behaved like this prior to his accident, I suspect he didn't and I suspect that's why I didn't get an answer. I also said he was clearly "caught in the moment" and I would add he clearly has a lot of empathy for other cyclists.

But I really think TD needs to ease the cloak which is being used to protect him from the demons of his accident the persona the high level of equipment the confrontations are all leading to further problems for TD, if nothing else it must be pretty stressful and TD to his credit doesn't seem to filter the people he confronts which makes it even scarier!

My tuppence worth

You're right. We should be encouraging and supporting people cycling dangerously! How rude of us to take exception to it.

You can keep your sarcasm, it is not required.

But if you choose to focus on encouragement and support you are headed in the right direction.
No one is expecting you to support poor behavior. What has been going on in this tread has little to do with support can encouragement, quite the opposite has taken place.

J.Primus

You can keep your sarcasm, it is not required.

But if you choose to focus on encouragement and support you are headed in the right direction.
No one is expecting you to support poor behavior. What has been going on in this tread has little to do with support can encouragement, quite the opposite has taken place.

Plenty of people have tried to point out he is endangering himself and others and he clearly doesn't want to know. Also this isn't a support group, if you post videos here of yourself cycling recklessly you are going to get called on it and rightly so.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
As a wise man once said.

'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it stop undertaking people whilst blasting an airzound if it thinks it's batman.'
You just had to put that mental image in our heads, didn't you? :rolleyes:
BATMAN%202%20www.jpg

Top Bottom