Hit and Run in Knightsbridge. Cyclist chases down motorist.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hard to tell exactly how close the driver came to the other cyclist, from the footage. Although he seemed to accept he clipped the rider's hand so that's not a good sign!
Nevertheless, chasing down in a reckless and dangerous manner and undertaking two other cyclists at speed while blaring on a horn may well end up with one of the cyclists wondering WTF is going on and pulling over to the left. If that happens, it's not going to end well is is. Don't undertake other cyclists like that - ever!

PK99

Legendary Member

If Fridays commute was anything to go by, this footage is says it all. The Driver in this particular suggests he normally drives like this. Close passes are lethal and unacceptable. In the footage the Driver can be seen speeding past me less than 1 metre and he then proceeds a further 25 meters or so and surely enough Hits the cyclist with his left wing mirror...

#The Highway Code - Rule 92
The horn. Use only while your vehicle is moving and you need to warn other road users of your presence. Never sound your horn aggressively.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Crikey 6 GoPro's but still running Sora or some such, got your priorities a bit skewed there..

Thing I hate 101 Cams, and air horns and undertakers in any mode of transport.

PK99

Legendary Member
what a pair of d!ckhe@ds ,driver and cycle cammer, yeah driver should have stopped but for traffic droid to undertake a cyclist by inches with a horn blaring ,i personally dont think we nead self appointed vigilante traffic cop wannabees at all , never mind one that behaves like that , and yes im well aware that he is a forum member.

arrogant, aggressive, stupid are the more polite words i can find to describe his behavior

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I loved watching that video. The look on the guys face when the pedestrian starts having a go at him. Ha!

Leodis

Veteran
"All six cameras"

Jesus...

big-lebowski-Jesus.jpg

veloevol

Evo Lucas

If Fridays commute was anything to go by, this footage is says it all. The Driver in this particular suggests he normally drives like this. Close passes are lethal and unacceptable. In the footage the Driver can be seen speeding past me less than 1 metre and he then proceeds a further 25 meters or so and surely enough Hits the cyclist with his left wing mirror...

Your YouTube comments say all are welcome to comment. Well how about unblocking me so I can comment?

Top Bottom