Hit and run ish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
At a junction today i witnessed a car clip the back of a young girl on a bmx and then drive off . It was very obvious they knew as they hit the brakes before hitting her . Kinda stopped then went then stopped then ran . Not as fast as fooking me after the bastads !
3 females and a child in the back and the driver was pregnant . I'm re living this not telling a story .
As soon as i stopped the car we walked back fast . I would say 2 minutes , as i got close the girl had just got up .
Forgot to add after i stopped the car i took a picture of the number plate incase they ran again .
I was there about an hour and helped with a drip . She had a broken arm and hit her head but lively enough .
Lots of people got in the way and made things kind of confused at the time as the main concern was for the person hurt .
Mum turned up and told the driver she will make a great mother if she can run over her child and drive off . I backed the fook away !
Two things about my community struck me today . The first makes me sad .
No one stopped to she if she was ok .
The second is nice but they only stopped to ask if the people of their own race is ok . Not the person injured .
That will probably get this pulled but hey im just saying what happened . No anger or hate just sad really isnt it .
So i'm home and thinking . I remember the photo so take a look . I seem to have caught the driver getting out of the car and its not the person that claimed to the police to be driving .

Last edited:

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
A like for your actions, not those of the driver, who should be banned for a long time.

Lozz360

Veteran
You ought to do the decent citizen thing and contact the police with your photo and what you witnessed. Attempting to leave the scene of an accident and perverting the course of justice are both reasonably serious crimes.
Two things about my community struck me today . The first makes me sad .
No one stopped to she if she was ok .
The second is nice but they only stopped to ask if the people of their own race is ok . Not the person injured
Not sure what you are saying there. Do you mean that no one enquired about the health of the victim because she was of a different race than the majority of the rest of the community and people where only concerned for the occupants of the car where their ethnicity matched that of the persons enquiring?

alicat

Legendary Member
Well done. Contact the police and tell them you saw it happen. That's gold dust for a prosecution for perverting the course of justice.

Skanker

My like is also for your actions.
Get that fool off the road by supplying your photo and statement asap, maybe even a spell in the nick so they can have some time to think about their careless actions and disregard for other people, especially a child!
I think they might add dangerous driving and driving not in accordance to license/no insurance if they are lying about who was driving.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
You ought to do the decent citizen thing and contact the police with your photo and what you witnessed. Attempting to leave the scene of an accident and perverting the course of justice are both reasonably serious crimes.

Not sure what you are saying there. Do you mean that no one enquired about the health of the victim because she was of a different race than the majority of the rest of the community and people where only concerned for the occupants of the car where their ethnicity matched that of the persons enquiring?
Im not saying anything just accounting details . No one stopped to help the injured girl or ask if she was ok . People stopped to ask the driver if she was ok . I also asked the driver if she was ok .
I made sure no one went anywhere until the police arrived . It was only later i remembered the photo so will pass that picture on today .

Lozz360

Veteran
I wasn't judging you in any way. I was genuinely interested in your observations regarding people's reactions. Perhaps bystanders didn't ask if the victim was OK because it was obvious she wasn't (broken arm and on a drip). Whereas the driver could be in shock and it is not so apparent.

C R

Guru
Im not saying anything just accounting details . No one stopped to help the injured girl or ask if she was ok . People stopped to ask the driver if she was ok . I also asked the driver if she was ok .
I made sure no one went anywhere until the police arrived . It was only later i remembered the photo so will pass that picture on today .
Well done for making sure they couldn't get away.

I find the bit highlighted terribly sad.

Top Bottom