Hit and run would you......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Accy, just in case this is new to you,

You MUST NOT park on a road at night facing against the direction of the traffic flow unless in a recognised parking space. Laws CUR reg 101 & RVLR reg 24

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Do to others as you would have them do to you.

I hit a water-filled pothole once which caused me to lose balance and knock off someones wing mirror. I stopped and we exchanged details. A little later, the chap got in touch and said the garage had reattached the mirror free of charge. There was no damage to it. We parted amicably.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I hope I would stop if I accidentally damaged someone else's property or vehicle.

I am afraid that I kicked the front wing of a Volvo many years ago, got it right in the crumple zone I believe.

It had overtaken me then almost immediately parked up to the left, slammed into reverse and swung back into a drive as I went to overtake it, without any regard for my safety whatsoever. I stuck my boot out to fend it off in self defence. I did not stop as it would only have led to an unseemly argument after dark (I was fully illuminated and the driver could not have missed seeing me, just didn't care one jot).

Top Bottom