Hit by a dead fish...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tang you for that Crackle.
All these names of fish...not bad for a grouper cichlids. This thread is turning into something we can really trout about. It's just breaming with moray and moray aquatic references.

But I wonder if noodley wants us to hake this a little more seriously, and stop seahorsing around before we all start to flounder...

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Kirstie said:
But I wonder if noodley wants us to hake this a little more seriously...

I'm Basking in all the atenchun...

longers

Legendary Member
I'm hoping the police get to the miscreant before Noodley does or else he could get battered.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Turns out one of my clubmates is friendly with the other guy who got hit. So we have now been in touch - he too was hit with a fish, but more seriously than I was, around the head and he is still being in pain. The van also hit his bike mirror and a few inches closer and the consequences could have been much more serious...

Keith Oates

Janner
For all the good humour about the fish incident in the thread, it's actually quite a serious thing to have happened. With another person now also involved surely the Police must take some follow up action and the person(s) responsible given a hard time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abitrary

Keith Oates said:
For all the good humour about the fish incident in the thread, it's actually quite a serious thing to have happened. With another person now also involved surely the Police must take some follow up action and the person(s) responsible given a hard time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pollocks.

Top Bottom