Holiday bookings & Coronavirus...how are we affected?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I meant what public toilets, we find there were very few open prior to the lockdown
All of my usual cycle navigation apps will show them if asked: AAT, Trekarta and OSMAnd.

That said, we did find today that Forestry England still haven't opened all theirs, despite allowing coffee wagons to return. I fear the bushes near the car park reek! :wacko: Fortunately the cycle route doesn't go through it.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Back in February we booked for early August in Portugal, a nice rural coastal area north of Porto. For months we have been going back and forth debating if we should go or not and have been hoping that Portugal would get added to lists of countries you can visit. We are less worried about 14 days quarantine, although it would curtail my cycling and kayaking and more worried that our insurance would be invalid which could prove to be very costly. We would lose about £600 in flights and about £100 AirBnB deposit. We have still not decided what to do. I guess a lot of people are now in the same boat thinking about Spain.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Yes, all booked for June 2021. Not so optimistic this time.

Regarding the public loo's. The Radar key I bought eBay was one of the best £3 investments ever, it's come in handy the last few months!
TBH Ive never hear of them. Just googled it.
Does that mean anyone can buy one ?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
And does one key fit every invalid toilet ?
Not all, but many. Some cafes and shops still require some people to go beg a staff member to be let in for a wee. UK-only. Ireland (IWA) and Europe (Eurokey) use other key designs, of course.

And the toilets are valid - I think you mean "accessible".

Top Bottom