holiday hurts commuting legs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kedab

Veteran
afternoon CC'ers :hello:

i knew i shouldn't have neglected the bike during my decorating/garden overhaul staycation. got back on the bike on sunday, commuted yesterday and today and holy crap do my legs ache. by no means as bad as they did when i forst began the commute but i've certainly lost a bit of power - i didn't have that much to begin with! i promise to never again stay off the bike for extended periods unless i actually can't get on it :sad:

it's good to be back in the saddle though :rolleyes:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
afternoon CC'ers :hello:

i knew i shouldn't have neglected the bike during my decorating/garden overhaul staycation. got back on the bike on sunday, commuted yesterday and today and holy crap do my legs ache. by no means as bad as they did when i forst began the commute but i've certainly lost a bit of power - i didn't have that much to begin with! i promise to never again stay off the bike for extended periods unless i actually can't get on it :sad:

it's good to be back in the saddle though :rolleyes:

I tend to seize up in the legs if I dont ride for a little while. Had last week off due to a skin infection, first day back today and my legs are killing me! Mind you they've been painful for the past 3 or 4 days, LOL! Theres certainly some benefit in going for a quick walk or ride imo.

Top Bottom