Home office chairs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

It's better now, most of it was the wife's stuff and that's her organised mess I wasn't allowed to touch! haha
That's not a mess, that's tidy compared to mine

PK99

Legendary Member
@vickster there is a great second hand office equipment shop near Wimbledon Chase station - not far from you!

I've bought from there many times over the past 25 years - chairs, plan chests, filing cabinets, desks - all top brands and top quality. He seems to have a deal with office clearance people who drop off loads on a random basis, but often he has a good range of quality office chairs mostly in near perfect condition

The Furniture Centre
Address: 335 Kingston Rd, Wimbledon Chase, London SW20 8JX

Hours:
Closed ⋅Mon and Tuesday
Opens 10AM Wed

Phone: 020 8543 6066

https://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/secondhand-shops/8267-the-furniture-centre

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
@vickster there is a great second hand office equipment shop near Wimbledon Chase station - not far from you!

I've bought from there many times over the past 25 years - chairs, plan chests, filing cabinets, desks - all top brands and top quality. He seems to have a deal with office clearance people who drop off loads on a random basis, but often he has a good range of quality office chairs mostly in near perfect condition

The Furniture Centre
Address: 335 Kingston Rd, Wimbledon Chase, London SW20 8JX

Hours:
Closed ⋅Mon and Tuesday
Opens 10AM Wed

Phone: 020 8543 6066

https://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/secondhand-shops/8267-the-furniture-centre
Yep I actually bought my last chair there (now with my brother). They were shut during lockdown, hence buying online

D

Deleted member 26715

Ordered a Mirra chair on the strength of this thread, but I'm finding that it is sinking very slowly, takes about a week, to get from the height I set it to getting to the bottom, anyone else noticed this, pretty sure when we had these chairs years ago in another company they never sunk, or am I using rose tinted glasses?

PK99

Legendary Member
Ordered a Mirra chair on the strength of this thread, but I'm finding that it is sinking very slowly, takes about a week, to get from the height I set it to getting to the bottom, anyone else noticed this, pretty sure when we had these chairs years ago in another company they never sunk, or am I using rose tinted glasses?

Have you put on weight in the intervening years? ;)

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Sometimes happens with my Aeron.

Sometimes doesn't. Odd.

Daughter is prime suspect.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Mine has never done this - if it is under warranty I would contact them. IIRC they have a very long warranty.

D

Deleted member 26715

Mine has never done this - if it is under warranty I would contact them. IIRC they have a very long warranty.
That's what I thought, hence why I was asking it anyone else has experienced it

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
No issue with the refurbed one I bought in lockdown (and I'm certainly not light). Sounds like an issue with yours

Top Bottom