Hotel in London - July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glasgow44

Veteran
Hi there

I'm looking to go to London in July (6-10) - can anyone recommend any hotels that are central? Preferably with breakfast included. Can anyone recommend any good websites too?

Thanks

J

Hi there

I'm looking to go to London in July (6-10) - can anyone recommend any hotels that are central? Preferably with breakfast included. Can anyone recommend any good websites too?

Thanks

J
Citizen M.

https://www.citizenm.com/destinations/london/tower-of-london?gclid=CI6xieOb99MCFe-d7QodGm0GHw

It's a game changing experience.

vickster

Legendary Member
Where Central? Is this work or sightseeing? Central covers a v large area :smile:

How many people?

What's the budget, again a big range probably from £100 a night to ....

Trivago decent website. Also try Premier Inn and Travelodge direct depending on where you want to be

Last edited:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Hi there

Thanks

J
The Ritz? The Dorchester? The Lanesborough? - rooms from only £720 a night, or £31,200 for a suite.

Or were you after something a bit less spendy?

Just take a look on expedia or a similar website.

Lots of hotels around Bloomsbury which are nice but not overly pricey. Good location for transport and getting around and pretty central. But as above, central is still a big area so depends.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I've stayed in the Premier Inn at Kings Cross a couple of times and it's a decent enough base - clean, air conditioned rooms, restaurant / bar on site (and lots more choice nearby), offers a stuff yourself silly breakfast, is genuinely under 5 minutes walk from the station / tube and can be fairly reasonably priced for that there London.

OP
OP
G

Glasgow44

Veteran
Hi - sorry I should have been a bit more specific. I was thinking Russell Square, Soho, Trafalgar Square. I'm going to have a look at Premier Inn and Travelodge.

Thanks

vickster

Legendary Member
Premier Inn KX will get you easily to those by tube or Boris bike

Or more central, Premier Inn county hall but £££

Hampton Inn Waterloo looks to be reasonable at £800 with breakfast for your dates through booking.com (link through quidco or topcashback for a few quid back later)

Assume you aren't driving and needing to park

Last edited:
Top Bottom