Hotel in London - July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Quite a few of my work colleagues are big fans of Citizen M, they always try to stay there when they have to go down there for work. But it's not everyone's cup of tea, not least because if you want a cup of tea you have to buy one at the bar, there are no kettles in the rooms.
Yeahbut the bar is 24 hrs for guests. I love it there. Especially the way the hotel is pretty much part of Tower Hill station, and the view of the Tower of London out of the window in the morning / at night all lit up is worth it on its own.

I've not tried the Shorditch one, as I havent got a beard.

Quite a few of my work colleagues are big fans of Citizen M, they always try to stay there when they have to go down there for work. But it's not everyone's cup of tea, not least because if you want a cup of tea you have to buy one at the bar, there are no kettles in the rooms.
(Google Google)

Take off your shoes, and fall onto the outrageously comfortable bed, complete with the softest Italian linen we’ve ever come across.

Maybe bring that blacklight. :laugh:

(Google Google)

Take off your shoes, and fall onto the outrageously comfortable bed, complete with the softest Italian linen we’ve ever come across.

Maybe bring that blacklight. :laugh:
Another complaint from one of my colleagues, the bed was positioned side on to a wall. Not a problem for him staying there for work but he wouldn't go back with his wife.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Have to make own breakfast?

With some Airbnbs breakfast is provided. You need to click breakfast in the search filter.

Top Bottom