Hotties giving me Kudos and arse pics!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
No but we are now keeping an eye on you.;)

I don't know what their angle is but these "girls" are trying to sucker you in to something. I've also had dodgy messages on Strava and I've never actually posted a ride as I don't have a GPS device (I registered in order to view a route someone wanted to share with me).

If it's anything like CC it's probably Russian bots. We are fending off hundreds of the things a week.
Russia want to take over CC?

OP
OP
grellboy

grellboy

Über Member
I had a bit of kudos from lovely girl called Victoria today. I definitely can't share her photo on here, so here's a nice snack instead.

View attachment 400724

I've looked at all the privacy settings and can't work out how to block it while still being able to be on leaderboards etc. Any ideas?
I don't mind women sending me pictures of their arse but feel it needs to stop before getting too explicit. Imagine if they turned over: I'm not sure I'd see the fanny side!!

Julia9054

Guru
Wrongly, IMHO. Maybe they should have wrapped them in a warning spoiler, but without them it's not really clear what differentiates your experience from my completely different experience (above)

For the record, they were two perfectly proportioned and professionally style bulbous butts, of the sort you never see in the wild. For clarity, I am sure I know people who have such perfect arses, but they don't appear that way in an untutored belfie.
Just had to google belfie. A new one on me.
I used Strava quite a lot through 2014 and 2015 until I got bored with it. No one - bot, troll or otherwise - ever gave me a single kudos.

U

User32269

I've only ever had the kudos hunters, you know the sort with 500 followers.
I've had similar to the OP on instagram but behind the pic is probably some hairy @rsed bloke, in fact its maybe @odav :laugh:
In your dreams comrade!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Is that post, by chance, anything to do with your travel bidet?????
They queue-up for the Bidet....

Top Bottom