How are people running Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I started I was using a ipad mini 2 which was very small , i then bought a ipad 9.7 2018 model which was a little better but once started to sweat trouble again seeing the screen so I traded the 9.7 for a ipad pro 12. 9 screen size, I have used this for a few weeks and even though it's a larger screen I need larger.

I bought the av adapter for apple and a portable tv stand so I can mount a 21" led tv on it and use with one of the ipad's but I get the black bars down the side of the tv screen

I can not do a larger tv as this is all set up in the dinning room

What are others using ,so I can get a few ideas
Cheers

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
My 14yo has it attached to my PC via a long cable and then Chromecasts Zwift back to the TV in the living room *

* He's allowed. I'm banished to the conservatory where the neighbours can laugh when I fall off my rollers.

Last edited:

Venod

Eh up
Not running Zwift, but other PC based programs that control the turbo, I just plug the PC into a 32" TV, but I am set up in the garage, you need a separate room.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I just use my iPad 9.7. Occasionally I use my iPhone too. I don't quite get the fascination of a massive screen. I fact I usually have 2 iPads, one for Zwift and and one for Netflix alongside.

Gary E

Veteran
After over 2 year and 15,000 miles on Zwift my setup has evolved into this. I'm lucky enough to have a room at the back of the garage for such tom-foolery so it stays set up permanently. There's also another screen out of shot to the left just in case I run out of space :smile:
In the past I've worked from home quite effectively, managing to do everything I usually do in the office (actually faster as the PCs at work are pants!).
IMG_0550.JPG

Last edited:
His 'n' hers in the Shed of Doom: Wahoo Kickr connected to a gaming PC running a 42" tv on the wall in front. Next to that an Elite Turbomuin Smart B+ connected to an iPad mounted on the handlebars. Guess which is his and which is hers :rolleyes: Oh, and 3 fans!

steverob

Guru
In the spare room, bike positioned just off to the side of the computer desk so I have to turn the monitor (24" widescreen) about 45 degrees so I can see the screen while pedalling! The Dell tower PC that Zwift runs on is quite old, probably about 8-9 years I think, but was top of the range when I got it - the graphics card in it is still capable of running Zwift without any problems (admittedly at the one from lowest graphics setting).

tom73

Guru
I'm getting a few ideas for sure. Just about to look at setting a turbo up. Just need a few things and to finish the sort out/ clear out of spare room.
Thinking of running it on iPad/macbook via a projector onto the wall.

Top Bottom