How are people running Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Gaming pc to an LG 55 inch 4K TV. Small screens are not immersive enough to be cycling indoors.

I wonder if picture in picture would allow a rear rider view to see who is catching you?

6 :smile:

Sets me wondering what people's default camera angle is... 3 (first person) and 5 (low down by back wheel) here. On the big screen they feel much more immersive than 1 or 2. (above/behind). /hijack

OP
OP
Freelanderuk

Freelanderuk

Über Member
Thanks for all the replies,I have had a move around in the dinning room to make a bit more room and will put a few photos up when my extras arrive, the arm chair is now in the bedroom much to the displeasure of the other half told her it's only for winter

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Thanks for all the replies,I have had a move around in the dinning room to make a bit more room and will put a few photos up when my extras arrive, the arm chair is now in the bedroom much to the displeasure of the other half told her it's only for winter
you could always chance your arm ( or legs) by saying if she dont like it , there is an armchair in the bedroom ! :laugh:

JuhaL

Guru
I have a few years old Asus laptop. It will do it's work but i am lookin for something new in a near future. My bathroom is my pain cave, want to smell more there than my living room :blush:. Macbook pro would be nice next laptop if we ignore the price.

Tommy2

Über Member
Laptop with windows 10, but it takes a while to load up.
Does anybody find Zwift distracting (in a negative way) when there’s loads of people on the screen zipping all over, weaving and turning round?
GPLama on you tube (Shane Miller) suggested turning WiFi off (or into airplane mode) once Zwift is running so that everyone else disappears, might give that’s go when I’m back on the bike.

JuhaL

Guru
Laptop with windows 10, but it takes a while to load up.
Does anybody find Zwift distracting (in a negative way) when there’s loads of people on the screen zipping all over, weaving and turning round?
GPLama on you tube (Shane Miller) suggested turning WiFi off (or into airplane mode) once Zwift is running so that everyone else disappears, might give that’s go when I’m back on the bike.
Those u-turns doesn't bother me but people who had a turbo boost in ascents, something like riding or should i say flying 70-80km/h, that is little bit annoying. That is little bit away from realism. I have windows 7 which is take some time to load up too, i think it does every platform.

Top Bottom