How can I get this out?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RecordAceFromNew

Swinging Member
I like the marble idea too, but be aware many bars don't have a uniform cross section along its length. There is also a possibility is to use centrifugal force to assist the marble(s) if you are able to attach the bar to something that can spin at a good speed, with the bar end pointing away and as far as possible from the axle (after rigging a bag to catch them when they pop out).

tadpole

As a small child I had a similar problem, with a bar end plug. I tried poking it with a bit of wire and got nowhere, so as it was close to November time I utilised my higher brain function and carefully doctoring some firework

Five or so bangers, a rocket, and air bomb I packed the resultant powder into the opposite bar end with a "steely" to act at a kind of bullet to pop the bar end out.

Jammed the handle bars between two branches on a tree, and lit the fuse from the end of a cigarette. It worked, the bar end was no longer jammed in the handlebar. Never found it, or the steely.

Well not for about five or so years. When I was on my way to school, and noticed a "steely" embedded in the tarmac of someone’s driveway. It was either as a result of someone driving over it when the tar was fresh and wet. Or as it was in direct line of sight of the tree I'd fired it from. But about 300m away.

RecordAceFromNew

Swinging Member
As a small child I had a similar problem, with a bar end plug. I tried poking it with a bit of wire and got nowhere, so as it was close to November time I utilised my higher brain function and carefully doctoring some firework

Five or so bangers, a rocket, and air bomb I packed the resultant powder into the opposite bar end with a "steely" to act at a kind of bullet to pop the bar end out.

Jammed the handle bars between two branches on a tree, and lit the fuse from the end of a cigarette. It worked, the bar end was no longer jammed in the handlebar. Never found it, or the steely.

Well not for about five or so years. When I was on my way to school, and noticed a "steely" embedded in the tarmac of someone’s driveway. It was either as a result of someone driving over it when the tar was fresh and wet. Or as it was in direct line of sight of the tree I'd fired it from. But about 300m away.

Dunno why, but I have vision of Smokey's bars ending up like below... ^_^

4600941262_48274060e1_z.jpg

Top Bottom