How did you do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

penguinking9

Hmm, low across the board, without answering no to absolutely everything.

But yes, the questions are very badly phrased. They leave no room for 'sometimes' or 'not really', or 'I don't know'

And questions like 'Do you engage in any obsessive or compulsive behavior?' are a tad leading. (And they can't spell)

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Well if you are you must be a very clever cow if you can type :-)

Alan...

He's using Moocrosoft.

IGMC.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Personally I'd take being called a narcissist a bit of an insult, but there you go.
To be honest, I did feel a bit insulted.

These are the stated symptoms:
Requires excessive praise and admiration - I like praise, who doesn't? How do you define excessive?
Takes advantage of others - Definitely not!
Grandiose sense of self-importance - No, I know my limitations too well.
Lack of empathy - I'd have said empathy was one of my strong points.
Lying, to self and others - Nope, but I could be lying.:evil:(I'm not really - hate lying.)
Obsessed with fantasies of fame, power, or beauty. Yes, I want to be on X-Factor and become a singing sensation.:crazy::tongue:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
.....You want to be the next Susan Boyle, don't you? :laugh:
I'm working on my novelty act at the moment:
DSC00078.JPG

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I only had a few lows, and the others were evenly split. It didn't come as a surprise ... :wacko:

asterix

Comrade Member

Herr-B

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Well I thought I answered honestly, but I don't see how Narcissistic can be high? I certainly don't think I'm better than others, and nor do I seek praise, nor am I selfish, nor any other definition of the word!

Or maybe I am, and am just in denial, although I've never been to Egypt.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I got low for everything except Histrionic, Narcissistic and Avoidant, which were Moderate.

But it's a very simplistic test - many answers really weren't yes or no.

Also, there are reasons for feeling an emotion that aren't to do disorders. I was in a foul mood this morning, and as a result, spent the day fuming inwardly about another member of staff. I can fairly confidently put that mood down to hormones, but I could answer yes to the one that said something like "are you sometimes very angry", because I am, sometimes.

Actually, I am cross about this particular issue, but I know the utter fury has subsided, and I know I wouldn't have felt it as bad on another day.

Also, the one about others seeing me as eccentric. I have no idea. My friends don't, but they are all like me, so that stands to reason!

Top Bottom