How different are you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I am blue... I am quiet thought I was being as a mouse.

nom nom crunchf nom :giggle:

I bet you are a complete freewheel.
Damn! You sussed me. Which also begs the question, if you are different in real life did you choose an avatar / title that you would rather be like? Do you ever regret choosing that title particularly after meeting other CC'ers? In my case totallyfixed was chosen because it has several meanings and I have to admit none of which are completely true.
probably you can be a better judge than i, totallyfixed, as i've never met myself, whereas you have ;)
I remember we had to ask you what your your title meant and I admit for a few minutes after I was still puzzled until it was explained to me.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think people in 'real life' are on the whole very similar to how they are on-line. I know many people think otherwise though. I'm pretty much the same apart from having paler skin.

007fair

I am just as paranoid in real life than I am on here. Avatar - I didn't have one till about a week ago then felt a bit left out with everyone having a groovy avatar - so chose the one I have because i thought it was a reasonably funny pic. Now I feel everyone will dismiss me as a plank because I don't have some deep mystical meaning for my avatar.

colly

Re member eR
I've met a number of forum-ites, 30 perhaps 35, and unless they do a lot of posting you can't really say if their online persona is different or not. The ones that do post a good bit I'd say they are pretty much what I would expect.
I have no idea if I am the same or not.

My nightmare is that I end up telling people all of my hundreds of little tales over and over again until they can repeat them word-for-word!

Haven't noticed it yet Colin but as soon as it begins I'll let you know. ^_^ It's quite entertaining though having a commentary on the local landscapes.

Mozzy

Don't think I'm any different … don't think so anyway. Fairly quiet, take a while to open up, love a chinwag; loathe those that only want to talk and not listen ever; other than that, yep … much as you get what you see.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm a bit shy, but totally the opposite if I like you and get to know you. And I really do have a very smutty/Carry On sense of humour

[QUOTE 1635156, member: 45"]Some people are on the internet what they would like to be in real life, because it's easier on here.[/quote]
I think this is true for many, often shy people in real life and possibly less likely to meet up with others on here as in forum rides.
Just to be totally honest, that isn't me in the avatar [no sh*t sherlock I hear you say] I have done some track racing and somewhere I do have a picture of it but it won't look as good as the present one.

Top Bottom