How different are you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In real life? I'm asking because I have done I think 6 forum rides to date and with only a couple of exceptions I have been surprised by the reality compared to the online persona. As a for instance. one person chats away on here and is quiet as a mouse in real life.
Do we tend to think we are the same in reality as we are on here? I think I am the same but not for me to judge.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I bet you are a complete freewheel.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Well I don't wear a suit n tie or don a flat cap and have never gone about the place with a plastic bag on me head.

I ve noticed forum rides are very sociaable. Thats why I want to start doing more. Makes a change from trying to keep up on someones wheel with no time for chit chat :smile:

No idea if Im the same on a forum ? Though I do like to say what I think in real life. Thats why Im in the situation Im in now. I bite my tongue a lot on forums though cos Id be barred.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, I know that I talk too much on forum rides unless I'm having to put so much effort into climbing a hill that I can't, and even then - I'll try! My nightmare is that I end up telling people all of my hundreds of little tales over and over again until they can repeat them word-for-word! :blush: (Due to spending too much time by myself.)

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Well, I know that I talk too much on forum rides unless I'm having to put so much effort into climbing a hill that I can't, and even then - I'll try! My nightmare is that I end up telling people all of my hundreds of little tales over and over again until they can repeat them word-for-word! :blush: (Due to spending too much time by myself.)

Sounds worryingly like me as well

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't think I am like me.... but I'm not sure?

I think I'm sort of shy in real life until I get to know someone ... whereas I don't seem to have a problem spouting drivel on here?

Globalti

Legendary Member
I think I'm about the same - quite extrovert and full of stoopid little stories.

Top Bottom