How do you do that multiple quoting thing...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand...

Mortiroloboy

From one luddite to another, just highlight the multi quote button on each post you want to quote, then just highlight the last post that you want to quote and type your reply, when you post it they all link up, dunno how it works though and, dunno why it chose not to highlight one of my coloured replies, just put the code either side?

Fab Foodie said:
Oh, please...teach me these modern ways, I can change, I, I, know I can if just given that one chance, pleeeeeeze.....

Noodley said:
I see you don't know either. :blush:

Smokin Joe said:

Fab Foodie said:
...you know, when a post contains several other quotes, this Luddite wants to know the secret.

User259iroloboy said:
From one luddite to another, just highlight the multi quote button on each post you want to quote, then just highlight the last post that you want to quote and type your reply, when you post it they all link up, dunno how it works though and, dunno why it chose not to highlight one of my coloured replies, just put the code either side?

Wish I knew how to do the multiple quote thingy

DennistheMenace.jpg

Mortiroloboy

Now that's the really clever bit, HTF do you do that??? and I still cannot get my pictures to upload, either from Flickr or AOL, just tells me I have an incorrect address or that my file is too big, used to be small enough in the other place;)

longers

Legendary Member
I might be able to help on the pictures thingy. If I recall correctly you right click on the image in Flickr and use the address there not the one at the top of the page.

Stick one here if it works eh?

My trouble is I can't be arsed to put pictures on Flickr and they are too big to clip on as an attachment.

Mortiroloboy

? maybe not flickr then? I thought I had a photo there, wonder where else I could have put it?! ejit! I hate computers I can't get a second 'puter to network , despite having all the wireless stuff and adapters connected.

bonj2

Smokin Joe;154425][quote name= said:

You mean this? The way of doing it is not to ABUSE it when it was enabled in the forum software so that admin isn't forced to turn it off because people can't be bothered to cut irrelevant bits out of quotes making for half-page long posts, that's how :biggrin::angry::blush:;)

Top Bottom