How do you push your bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seevio

Guru
Today I was pushing my bike through a pedestrian tunnel in Oxford in what I thought was a fairly standard manner. Apparently though, I am some kind of freak as I noticed almost everybody else held their bike differently to me.

So I thought I'd ask here to see if people everywhere use the same method or if its just an Oxford thing.

When pushing your bike in a flat pedestrian only area, how do you hold your bike?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
By the saddle and steer by leaning it

Today I was pushing my bike through a pedestrian tunnel in Oxford in what I thought was a fairly standard manner. Apparently though, I am some kind of freak as I noticed almost everybody else held their bike differently to me.

So I thought I'd ask here to see if people everywhere use the same method or if its just an Oxford thing.

When pushing your bike in a flat pedestrian only area, how do you hold your bike?

How were you doing it ?

Sixmile

Veteran
Upright on the back wheel, holding the handlebar grips..

..if I'm pushing it through my narrow side gate and into the shed :smile:

T4tomo

Legendary Member

So how were you pushing it?

Top Bottom